Delivery of transformers and accessories from Europe and Asia to the Hydro Power Station “Hydroelectrica de Cahora Bassa”, Songo, Mozambique.
- Route concept study, bridge assessments as well as engineering and design of an ultra-light transportation girder: weight 29 – capacity 150 to.
- Bridge assessment of 27 bridges
- Construction of 3 by-passes
- Propping of 6 bridges
- Chartering of a sea vessels from Europe to South Africa and Mozambique.
- Discharging and on-transportation by road to Songo, Mozambique of accessories, 12000 m3.
- Discharging and on-transportation by road to Songo, Mozambique of 3 transformers 149 to each:
- Richard’s Bay – Zimbabwe – Mozambique Border
- Reloading on to ultra light girder configuration
- Mozambique border – Songo Pass Check Point
- Reloading on to SPMT configuration
- Songo Pass Check Point – Job Side HCB
- Discharging and positioning on to foundation