Delivery of 15 transformers, 2 generators and accessories. Total 80000 m3 from Asia, South America and Europe to Akhaltisikhe, Georgia.
- Route concept study, construction of a heavy duty discharging facility rail / road reloading.
- Combined transportation of heavy components 120 to unit weight by road / river / sea to Poti, Georgia
- Reloading by shore cranes on to low bed rail cars
- Delivery by dedicated train to rail discharging area
- Cutting of rail traffic including power shut down
- Reloading with hydraulic jacking / skidding system from rail car to SPMT
- Transport up hill to job site
- Discharging and positioning on to foundation